Monday 18 November 2013

Getting busy

Well, the busy season begins. Usually I do three or four live readings a week and about the same number of postal readings, but it's hotting up big time now as people look for an unusual Christmas or Yule present for a special person. Today I have done a live reading, posted out two palm print kits and written up three readings. I am getting to know the post office folk in Marple, Whaley Bridge and  Stockport! 
This is what a palm print kit looks like, I can send it to you to pass on or send it direct to a recipient. It contains an inking kit, instructions, a questionnaire and a SAE. Simply take a palm print, fill in the questionnaire and pop in the enclosed SAE, I will then write up the reading and post it back to the recipient.
A beautiful personal present that will be treasured for a lifetime.
At £30, it's a substantial, meaningful present that no one else will have thought of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment